Useful eduroam guides
For assistance using eduroam, please contact the IT Service Desk. If possible, please be ready to provide the following information:
- The platform and operation system (OS) you are running (the specific version of the laptop)
- The specific MAC address of the device
- Whether eduroam is / was working for someone else nearby.
- Whether you have performed any recent security or software updates (some updates can affect wireless connections)
- The anti-virus software you are running (any device firewall configurations would also be useful, if known).
More information about the eduroam service can be found at on the eduroam website.
All institutions and individual users are bound by the eduroam (uk) policy.
- Information for Courtauld staff and students visiting other institutions
- Logging on to the eduroam service at The Courtauld
- Useful guides