Where we are
Alumni of the Courtauld are a very international group. They live all over the world; many travel regularly for work or call more than one place their home, while others are native experts of particular areas.
From San Francisco to Singapore, the Courtauld’s influence is felt worldwide.
Detailed maps and statistics about alumni living in different locations can be found here:
(*Please note that these figures are based on preferred postal addresses)
Since 2008, the Courtauld has been working to establish regional alumni groups for alumni to connect with fellow former students in their area. At present, groups exist in the following locations:
- BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg): Sylvie Ijsselstein (PGDip 1995, MA 1996) & Lieke Wijnia (MA 2008)
- France: Anael Pigeat (MA 2004)
- Germany: Sophie Ostman van der Leye (BA 2009) & Valeska von Bonin (PGDip 1999, MA 2000)
- Greece: Eirini Marouli (MA 2010) & Myrsini Pichou (2009)
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Riann Coulter (MA 2000, PhD 2006) & Janet McLean (MA 1995)
- Spain: Jordi de Nadal (PG Dip 2003)
- USA: Betsy Thomas (MA 1999)
- ‘Greater Cotswolds’: Paula Henderson (MA 1982, PhD 1992)
- Southeast England: Mary-Lou Banfield (BA 1993)
- Western Central England: Christopher Griffiths (MA 2000)
All groups have their own homepage on the Courtauld Association Network site, at www.courtauldassociation.org. If you live in, or travel frequently to, a particular area, do join up to find out what’s going on locally! We encourage alumni to post news and information about their own projects on these pages.
If you are interested in helping with an existing regional group, or starting a group in your own area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.