Thanks to the generosity of V-A-C Foundation - the Art of being Contemporary - we are pleased to announce The Olga Lopukhova Scholarship.
The scholarship offers full funding of fees and a contribution towards estimated living and maintenance costs to eligible postgraduate students for the coming academic year.
The award will be for one year maximum.
- Applicants must have been awarded a place in the MA in the History of Art, MA in Curating the Art Museum, PhD, or Graduate Diploma course at The Courtauld
- Applicants must be Russian-born, residing in Russia or active in Russia.
- Applicants must pursue a degree in an area focusing on Russian contemporary art.
- Applicants should have a vision of their contribution to the future development of the art sector in Russia
Duties of Scholars
- Scholars should be prepared to send a report to V-A-C Foundation at the start of and upon completion of the academic year
- Scholars should forward copies of any formal reports of their studies, or publications resulting from their work to V-A-C Foundation
- Scholars are expected to attend the annual scholarship reception at The Courtauld in February 2015
How to Apply
Applicants should be aware that all supporting materials requested in the application form including academic references or supervisor reports are compulsory. Any supporting documents not received before the deadline will make your application ineligible.
Applicants will be informed as soon as possible as to whether they have been successful.
The below form is for reference only, and has not yet been updated for the 2015/6 academic year.
Please check back in mid-November 2014 for the updated form and any changes to the process.