The course covers an introduction to art history and runs Tuesday 2nd July — Friday 5th July 2013, from approximately 10.00am until 5.30pm each day.
Why do it?
This course is designed to give you:
- a better understanding of Art History as a subject, through lectures, seminar discussions and group work;
- the opportunity to meet tutors, museum professionals and current undergraduate students;
- an experience of university life, with the opportunity to find out about both London and The Courtauld first hand;
- space to think about whether this might be the right option for you;
- the confidence and support to apply to The Courtauld Institute of Art for your BA should you wish to do so.
Students who participate will be eligible to attend admissions Study Support Sessions at the Courtauld during the Autumn Term 2013.
The course is non-residential, but you will receive complimentary refreshments and lunch every day, free entrance to a number of galleries and exhibitions, social activities and basic materials.
An Oyster Card for travel within London can be provided on application for students from families on income support or receiving tax credits.