- There are no cloakroom facilities at The Courtauld Gallery but lockers are provided on the lower ground floor. A returnable £1 deposit is required.
- There are a limited number of larger lockers that will accommodate small suitcases. We are not able to accommodate large suitcases – please make alternative arrangements for these items. Left luggage facilities are available at Charing Cross station, a 5 minute walk from The Gallery.
- Backpacks are not permitted to be worn on the back. They can either be deposited in a locker or carried by hand.
- We regret there is no area to leave pushchairs but The Gallery is fully accessible and pushchairs are permitted throughout.
- Umbrellas must be folded or put inside a bag before entering The Gallery or left inside a locker.
- Drinks must be in a sealable bottle and must be kept in a bag or locker for the duration of your visit.
Photography and filming
Photography without flash for personal use is permitted throughout The Gallery unless otherwise stated. Tripods and monopods are not permitted.
Permission must be sought for filming. If you wish to film inside The Courtauld Gallery please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief synopsis of the project as well as with details of crew size, equipment, technical requirements and dates you hope to carry out the work, at least two weeks in advance of your planned shoot.
Toilets, including an accessible toilet, are located on the lower ground floor.
Baby changing facilities
Located on the lower ground floor.
For enquiries about lost property please email email@example.com
Seating is available throughout The Gallery. Lightweight portable stools are also available to visitors. Please enquire at the Admissions Desk upon arrival.
A lift serves all floors of The Gallery .