SELF GUIDED VISITS AND VISITING INFORMATION
Please note: We are operating a timed ticket system for the temporary exhibition Becoming Picasso: Paris 1901 (14th February – 26 May 2013). This system does not affect groups wishing to visit our permanent collection.
Education groups wishing to visit Becoming Picasso: Paris 1901 (14th February – 26 May 2013) must book in advance. Bookings for this exhibition are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come first come basis.
self Guided visits
Free Gallery entry for all under 18s, full-time UK students and accompanying staff.
- Self-guided visits to the gallery are available to Schools, Colleges and Universities every day except Mondays.
- Advance booking is essential for groups wishing to make a self-guided visit in order to gain free entry.
- Please give us at least two weeks’ notice to book visits.
- PLEASE NOTE The Courtauld Gallery requests a student to teacher supervision ratio of 10:1.
Self-Guided visits are only available to accredited Schools, FE Colleges or HE institutions. Non formal educational groups, especially non accredited HE groups, cannot reserve and pre-book visits, see our Group Visits page for further information
[pdf] Frequently Asked Questions coming soon
gallery talks, workshops and projects
We offer a wide range of innovative workshops, talks, outreach and projects that can be tailored to fit with your current study theme or curriculum or simply highlight parts of our collection. Gallery workshops and talks are available to Schools, Colleges and Universities Tuesday to Friday, 10.00 - 17.00.
Advance booking is essential. Please give us at least one month notice to book these visits.
There is a nominal charge of £50 per tour, £100 for a two hour workshop and £150 for longer sessions to schools and colleges that do not qualify. Please call us to discuss the possibilities.
how to book
- To book a self direct visit, tour, workshop or taster session please fill in a Booking Request Form and email it to email@example.com
- Please contact us on: e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: +44 (0)207 848 1058 with any further queries.
- Note: please give us at least one months' notice to book talks, workshops and outreach.
Free online resources developed by postgraduate research students from The Courtauld Institute to enrich teaching and learning.
The Courtauld Gallery runs an open access policy to the arts. If your school has any specific requirements or wish to discuss matters relating to bookings please contact:
Gallery Learning Programmer
t: 020 7848 2705 e: email@example.com