Samuel Courtauld Society
The Samuel Courtauld Society is a distinctive and lively membership group with an unrivalled events programme. All Samuel Courtauld Society members can enjoy:
- A programme of exclusive events led by Courtauld art specialists
- Bespoke art and architecture trips abroad and in the UK
- Unique opportunities to visit private art collections
- A wide range of benefits including all Friends’ benefits
- Access to a significant arts network
If you share our passion for art, you can make a real difference by joining the Samuel Courtauld Society.
There are three different types of Samuel Courtauld Society
membership, each offering an exciting range of exclusive members’ benefits. To find out more about each of the levels and the associated benefits, please click the links below.
Associates at £500* per year
Patrons’ Circle at £1,250* per year
Director’s Circle at £5,000* per year
* In order to benefit from the government’s Gift Aid scheme, annual membership contributions represent an amount for members’ benefit costs and an additional suggested donation on which Gift Aid can be claimed.
Samuel Courtauld Society membership dues are directed to the charity the 'Friends of The Courtauld'.
Ways to Join